FREE BOOK ON FILM - SAVE €23!

WE ONLY USE 10% OF OUR MENTAL POTENTIAL. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REMAINING 90%?

Dianetics will reveal the secret that is not found in any other book on the subject.

ORDER THE BOOK

PREFER TO LISTEN?

DIANETICS IS AVAILABLE ON AUDIOBOOK

DIANETICS AUDIOBOOK

ORDER THE AUDIOBOOK

PREFER TO WATCH?

DIANETICS IS AVAILABLE ON BLURAY AND DVD

DIANETICS BOOK ON FILM

ORDER THE BOOK ON FILM

SPECIAL OFFERS

HOW DIANETICS CHANGES LIVES

Hear the stories from some of the people whose lives have been changed from using Dianetics techniques, right here in Ireland.

CHANGING LIVES

WATCH testimonials

GET IT. READ IT. USE IT.

"YOUR BEGINNING AN ADVENTURE. TREAT IT AS AN ADVENTURE. AND MAY YOU NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN."

GO COVID-19 SMART

BUY NOW

OTHER BOOKS & CORRESPONDENCE COURSES

The materials of Dianetics and Scientology comprise the largest body of information ever assembled on the mind, spirit and life. They contain new discoveries that you can apply to achieve the personal happiness and freedom that come from truly understanding yourself.

Each paperback features front and back flaps that tuck inside the pages to keep your place. Extensive glossaries provide definitions not only for Dianetics and Scientology terminology, but also phrases, slang, names, places and historical terms. The glossaries are so complete, virtually every word you may not know has been defined. Detailed indexes with thousands of entries allow you to rapidly locate anything in the books—subjects, breakthroughs, charts, processes and key concepts.

CORRESPONDENCE COURSES FOR OUR OTHER BOOKS

STAY IN TOUCH

By subscribing to our email list, you'll receive more information about workshops, courses, activities or motivational quotes, tips and more. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Free Booklet - Dianetics first 3 chapters

FREE BOOKLET

ORDER FREE BOOKLET