The Problems of Work - Online CourseRegular price €47,00
“A workman is not just a workman. A laborer is not just a laborer. An office worker is not just an office worker. They are living, breathing, important pillars on which the entire structure of our civilization is erected. They are not cogs in a mighty machine. They are the machine itself.” – L. Ron Hubbard
It is said that life is composed of seven-tenths work, but many people don’t enjoy doing their work.
Do you wish to have a different work environment, or colleagues or simply less stress connected to work?
This book contains practical information which can help you:
- Deal with confusions at work
- Increase efficiency
- Improve relationships with colleagues and customers
- Gain back your energy
This online course takes you through the breakthroughs covered in The Problems of Work, with study exercises to assist your full understanding of the subject.
- Convenience and flexibility—can be done anywhere, anytime
- Precision personal supervision from the Online Course Director
- Certification as a graduate of the course you complete
- A paperback copy of the book, The Problems of Work (in your chosen language)
- A Comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions
- Your course study pack
- A welcome kit with instructions on how to do the course.