The Problems of Work & Communication bookletRegular price €22,00
THE PROBLEMS OF WORK BOOK
“A workman is not just a workman. A laborer is not just a laborer. An office worker is not just an office worker. They are living, breathing, important pillars on which the entire structure of our civilization is erected. They are not cogs in a mighty machine. They are the machine itself.” – L. Ron Hubbard
It is said that life is composed of seven-tenths work, but many people don’t enjoy doing their work.
Do you wish to have a different work environment, or colleagues or simply less stress connected to work?
This book contains practical information which can help you:
- Deal with confusions at work
- Increase efficiency
- Improve relationships with colleagues and customers
- Gain back your energy
- 125+ pages
- A comprehensive glossary of terms and definitions
- A full index
With this booklet you can learn:
- How to communicate with another so they listen and understand what you are saying.
- The exact formula of successful communication—and how to vastly improve your ability to communicate with anyone.
- Tools you can use to correct any communication failures you have with another.